- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
What To Do:
1.In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and limeade; mix well. 2.Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into graham cracker crust and chill 4 hours, or until set. Top with kiwi slices and serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
A few fresh raspberries sprinkled on top add nice color and flavor contrast.
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup (1 package) strawberry gelatin
5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
3. Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- 1 (15-ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen dark sweet cherries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
1.Preheat oven to 375ºF. Unfold one pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate. 2I.n a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then spoon mixture into pie crust, reserving 1/4 cup filling for garnish. 3.Place remaining pie crust on countertop and, using a clean plastic cap of a soda bottle, cut about fifteen circles from the center, forming polka dots, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Place crust over cherry mixture. Pinch together and trim edges to seal, then flute, if desired. 4.Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Let cool before serving.
If you’d like, top each slice of pie with whipped cream and fresh berries just before serving.
- 1 1/4 cup sugar,1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 6 cups fresh blueberries,Juice of 1 orange
- 1 (15-ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts),1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon milk
What To Do:
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss together sugar, tapioca, blueberries, and orange juice. 2.Unroll 1 pie crust on a well-floured surface. Fit over bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Spoon blueberry filling into crust and place second pie crust on top of filling. Pinch edges together to form a tight seal and decorative trim. With a knife, cut 5 or 6 small slits into crust. Brush pie with egg and milk wash. 3.Place pie on a baking sheet and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until blueberry filling is bubbly and the crust is golden. Let cool before serving.
- Original recipe makes 1 – 9 inch pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie,1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour,1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar,1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and sliced
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
2.Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the crust. Pour slowly so that it does not run off.
3.Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.